Chorus
When you fall I cry, I cry
When you fall I cry, I cry
With open arms I try
You turn your back, I cry.
V1: You're so beautiful, so strong
So arrogant, so wrong
You don't see me through the throng
I've been waiting all along
When you fall I cry, I cry
When you fall I cry, I cry
With open arms I try
You turn your back, I cry.
V2: You stand up straight and tall
Next to you I seem so small
When your sprint becomes a crawl
Will you see me at all?
When you fall I cry, I cry
When you fall I cry, I cry
With open arms I try
You turn your back, I cry.
V3: I'll always be right there
Waiting for you next nightmare
Run to me, I know you're scared
Right here my soul is bared.
1 comment:
wow again!! i am LOVEING all this!!! these are SUCH GOOD SONGS!!! i totally wish i wrote them, lol!! i miss you!!
Post a Comment