Pages

Description


As it turns out life is complicated and messy and gritty and dirty. Call it simple or easy if you want, but you're lying to yourself to feel better. It's hard growing up in today's world, it's hard having friends who betray you or families that are hard to like. We all need those everlasting friends and those moments of clarity where we see our lives flash before us, and those times to be completely carefree. As we crash through the jungle of this life, we all steal a few hearts and break a few bones. But hey. That's life right?

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Telling the Truth

It's read the latest songs Katy's written time. So here it goes.

Chorus
I want to hold you
I want you to be mine
But instead you choose them
And it kills me inside

V1: I'm standing right here
Begging you to see
That I love you
And I wish you'd love me

I want to hold you
I want you to be mine
But instead you choose them
And it kills me inside

V2: You thought you were in love
You thought she was faithful
It all fell through
She cheated on you

I want to hold you
I want you to be mine
But instead you choose them
And it kills me inside.

V3: Now you're picking up girls
As fast as the pieces
You drink to forget her
You're changing your faces

I want to hold you
I want you to be mine
But instead you choose them

V4: I sit watching you die
She broke your heart
The pain makes you cry
You're dying inside

Ch2: I want to hold you close
Want to dry the tears you cry
But instead you chose them
And it kills you inside.

2 comments:

you know, that girl... the one with the guitar! said...

i hate that. always just being the friend. theres gotta be a movie about that we could cry over. my movie is the holiday. i totally cried ALL the way through that ENTIRE move. (the one w/ jack black, not queen latifa) and i still almost cry thinking about it.

Keshia.m said...

Wow. I like the song, but it's really sad. It almost made me cry reading it!!