Pages

Description


As it turns out life is complicated and messy and gritty and dirty. Call it simple or easy if you want, but you're lying to yourself to feel better. It's hard growing up in today's world, it's hard having friends who betray you or families that are hard to like. We all need those everlasting friends and those moments of clarity where we see our lives flash before us, and those times to be completely carefree. As we crash through the jungle of this life, we all steal a few hearts and break a few bones. But hey. That's life right?

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Waiting on Him 10/07

You're drivin' me crazy
Don't know what to do
Won't you please just ask me
Before I turn blue?


I'm holding my breath here
I'm holding on tight
Uncertain, I feel fear
Don't know if I'm right

By now you must know it
how I look at you
How could you not notice
How I just want you?

So please make up your mind
Stand and pick your side
Tonight it's hers or mine
Choose what you know is right

1 comment:

you know, that girl... the one with the guitar! said...

i likey!!so... is it okay if i use some of the lines for songs of mine? sometimes one line will stick in my head. and i have to use it! so... yeah. MY SISTER IS OVER!! her baby shower is tomorow. im REALLY excited! (even though im missing the concert of the year for it) id be going with kevin and mark and lindsey and rhea. originaly it was just kevin and mark, but they invited rhea and linz so that i could go, but i couldnt. oh well, i'll see the next one. YAY FOR BABYS!!