V1: Why won't you look at me?
Why won't you look into my eyes?
Why can't you let me be?
Why do you make me bleed?
Chorus
And still I surrender
I can't look away
Still I remember
I don't know what to say
V2: Why do you pass me by?
Why do you think that I
Don't care, I tried to try
But you don't know what's right
And still I surrender
I can't look away
Still I remember
I don't know what to say
V3: I want to say this now
It's just I don't know how
I'm standing in a crowd
Underneath a thundercloud.
And still I surrender
I can't look away
Still I remember
I don't know what to say
I don't know what to say
1 comment:
i want to HEAR this stuff!!! why didnt you tell me you wrote all this good music??? im your biggest fan of course.
Post a Comment