V1: I'll get by without you there
Is the pain too much to bear
You've hurt me this way
More than words will say
CHORUS
You don't even know
Your greatest sin
You have no clue
That I even miss you
First you were there
Then you were gone
Never a kiss
And never a song
V2: I'm outside of time
Watching you fly
You're fine without me
While I can't sleep
You don't even know
Your greatest sin
You have no clue
That I even miss you
First you were there
Then you were gone
Never a kiss
And never a song
V3: Just get out of my head
And stay out of her bed
I'm filled with regret
I've left things undone
You don't even know
Your greatest sin
You have no clue
That I even miss you
First you were there
Then you were gone
Never a kiss
And never a song
V4: The torture I'm put through
Each and every day
You don't understand
The price that I'm payin
For my mistakes
Someday I'll wake up
From this nightmare
And realize I messed up
this whole affair
I'll finally move on
I'll go on with my life
They call me a blonde
I'll stop crying at night.
You didn't know
Your greatest sin
You had no clue
That I ever missed you
Once you were there
Now finally you're gone
We never kissed
Never danced to this song.
1 comment:
wow. this is one of your poems right? i recognize it. i really like it! you write such deep stuff!!call me eh?
after nine = free!
Post a Comment