Pages

Description


As it turns out life is complicated and messy and gritty and dirty. Call it simple or easy if you want, but you're lying to yourself to feel better. It's hard growing up in today's world, it's hard having friends who betray you or families that are hard to like. We all need those everlasting friends and those moments of clarity where we see our lives flash before us, and those times to be completely carefree. As we crash through the jungle of this life, we all steal a few hearts and break a few bones. But hey. That's life right?

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Breaking Free

Chorus
I thought I was lost
I thought it was over
But I finally broke free
Of your hold over me
I'm breaking free
Of this shadow over me
I don't have to lie down and bleed
Anymore, I'm breaking free

V1: No longer in bondage
At last I'm free
Shackled to the ball
That was you and me

I thought I was lost
I thought it was over
But I finally broke free
Of your hold over me
I'm breaking free
Of this shadow over me
I don't have to lie down and bleed
Anymore, I'm breaking free

V2: Imprisoned by love
Stuck indefinitely
Locked to a broken dream
Till I found the key

I thought I was lost
I thought it was over
But I finally broke free
Of your hold over me
I'm breaking free
Of this shadow over me
I don't have to lie down and bleed
Anymore, I'm breaking free

V3: Thought I'd never be free
I was frozen in time
I let my heart bleed
Afraid to go on

I thought I was lost
I thought it was over
But I finally broke free
Of your hold over me
I'm breaking free
Of this shadow over me
I don't have to lie down and bleed
Anymore, I'm breaking free

1 comment:

you know, that girl... the one with the guitar! said...

so you totally need to have music for all these, and when i come down again, i totally want to hear them ALL. TEN TIMES. or more.