Pages

Description


As it turns out life is complicated and messy and gritty and dirty. Call it simple or easy if you want, but you're lying to yourself to feel better. It's hard growing up in today's world, it's hard having friends who betray you or families that are hard to like. We all need those everlasting friends and those moments of clarity where we see our lives flash before us, and those times to be completely carefree. As we crash through the jungle of this life, we all steal a few hearts and break a few bones. But hey. That's life right?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I was listening to Superchick's "We all Fall" on the Last one Picked album, and I could really appreciate what they were saying. Because I've fallen. I've turned away and come back. I've failed. But God still loves those of us who fail. We can fall, but it doesn't change how God feels about us. And that is so reassuring.


We all Fall
we all fall sometimes
we all let ourselves down
sometimes there's nothing left
but to live with what's been done
and know you're not the only one who falls
we all fail sometimes
we all let someone down
sometimes there's nothing left
but to promise to ourselves
that next time we won't be the one to fail
i want to tell you you can go on
that beginnings come from ends
i still believe in you and so does God
He's the one who still believes in those who fail
He's the one who still believes in us who fall

No comments: