You'll Never Know
V1: I never thought you'd really leave
You've no idea how much you've meant to me
As you go out that door let me just say
That I love you and I hope you see that one day
CHORUS
I love you, I miss you already
I love you, I miss you
You're leaving and I'm crying
but you won't ever know
V2: You're going to be gone soon, never to return
It hurts right now but soon it's my turn
Embrace your future, love your life
Don't give up you'll get through this time
CHORUS
V3: I'm crying for you, crying for me
I wish we'd had more time I wish I could've see
What was coming and how it would end
As you're leaving, know I'll always be your friend.
CHORUS
You'll never know
how much I cared
or how I'd wish I'd dared
to kiss you
You'll never know
how much I miss you
How much I wish you
were here
You'll never know
You'll never know
You'll never know.
V1: I never thought you'd really leave
You've no idea how much you've meant to me
As you go out that door let me just say
That I love you and I hope you see that one day
CHORUS
I love you, I miss you already
I love you, I miss you
You're leaving and I'm crying
but you won't ever know
V2: You're going to be gone soon, never to return
It hurts right now but soon it's my turn
Embrace your future, love your life
Don't give up you'll get through this time
CHORUS
V3: I'm crying for you, crying for me
I wish we'd had more time I wish I could've see
What was coming and how it would end
As you're leaving, know I'll always be your friend.
CHORUS
You'll never know
how much I cared
or how I'd wish I'd dared
to kiss you
You'll never know
how much I miss you
How much I wish you
were here
You'll never know
You'll never know
You'll never know.
1 comment:
wow. i love it. and if you post this stuff on ur blog, he will know. someone will have to tell him if he doesnt find out himself. you could tell him. you could. you of course, couldnt do anything, on account of him not being single, but you COULD tell him. it would lighten your heart.
Post a Comment