but she needed out
And as your knees hit the concrete floor she said she couldn't tell you more
there's nothing to tell
I'm watchin her take you down to the Valley of the Shadow
I'm watchin her take you down a road you don't wanna follow
She's a-twistin you up inside, and I think she's so full of lies
that she left you here to burn, I think she left you here to burn
And she's a-cryin on your shoulder, because she told you not to hold her
I think she's so full of lies, I think she's so full of lies
She called you yesterday just to talk about her day
and you remember
She starts goin on and on about the crap that's goin wrong
but all you can see is that she's gone
I'm watchin her take you down to the Valley of the Shadow
I'm watchin her take you down a road you don't wanna follow
She's a-twistin you up inside, and I think she's so full of lies
that she left you here to burn, I think she left you here to burn
And she's a-cryin on your shoulder, because she told you not to hold her
I think she's so full of lies, I think she's so full of lies
When she calls you hang up the phone; gotta cut that rope that ties that stone
around your neck to pull you down
but she's got you in her grip, and you can't let it start to slip
or she'll be gone
I'm watchin her take you down to the Valley of the Shadow
I'm watchin her take you down a road you don't wanna follow
She's a-twistin you up inside, and I think she's so full of lies
that she left you here to burn, I think she left you here to burn
And she's a-cryin on your shoulder, because she told you not to hold her
I think she's so full of lies, I think she's so full of lies
No comments:
Post a Comment