School starts t0morrow. I'm excited, nervous, and pretty blah-ed. I'm excited to start in on my English class again, and I'm nervous about Biology. I'm blah-ed/annoyed that school is starting again though, I wish summer could go on forever.
I need to finish my online health class from BYU, and make up a log to log 90 hours of Phys. Ed. that I did last year, 60 of which I spent skiing. 10 days of skiing, 6 hours a day. Another 30 hours and I'll be done with that.
Registration was last Wednesday, and afterward Mary, I, and a few friends met at Burger King for lunch and to hang out and compare schedules. I'm really looking forward to seeing the drama team's work this year, because a couple of my friends are on the team. I think I'll try out next year, but I don't know if I can think of a two-minute monologue, let alone memorize it. Actually, I think I could, I just don't know if I could perform it.
I'm also taking a couple of classes I didn't know I was taking. Scratch Advanced Web Design and put in World Geography, and instead of Art I I'll be taking Art II. Apparently, Mr. Anderson, my art teacher, recommended that I be advanced to Art II and completely skip Art I! So that's pretty cool.
This is the end of my entry about school. I don't even want to think about it until tomorrow morning. I'm getting up at 6:15 so that I can take a shower and do my hair (which I had cut on Saturday) and eat a donut and some coffee, and do my make up and get dressed and get out of the house by 7:15 so that I can walk my sister to her first class, and drop my stuff at my locker and get to my first class on time. And that's that.
Your absolutely favorite blogger who needs a lot of sleep tonight and a lot of prayers tomorrow,
Katy
1 comment:
I hope school is going great Katy!!
I will be praying for you!
I am sure you will do great!
Love Keshia
Post a Comment