Here's a list of books that I've read lately:
The Client, by John Grisham
The Runaway Jury, by John Grisham
Hart's Hope, by Orson Scott Card
The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, by W. Shakespeare
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck
NOW READING:
Crime and Punishment, by Fyodor Dostoevsky
NEXT ON THE LIST:
Hart's War, by John Katzenbach
Twelfth Night, by W. Shakespeare
As you Like it, by W. Shakespeare
I'll update this list every once in a while. Every month or six months or something. I just finish Huck Finn and Mice and Men, which I was reading as summer A.P. English work. Just to let you know, both are insanely good. Steinbeck is so great at creating characters. If you like his stuff, I'd also recommend The Pearl, because it's a great story; short, too-you can finish it in two sittings max. Mark Twain is incredibly funny. As you read Huck Finn, the plans and plots become so elaborate, so ridiculously convoluted, it's hilarious. Actually, the best part begins when Tom Sawyer shows up. Kind of ironic, considering it's a book about Huckleberry Finn.
No comments:
Post a Comment