Pages

Description


As it turns out life is complicated and messy and gritty and dirty. Call it simple or easy if you want, but you're lying to yourself to feel better. It's hard growing up in today's world, it's hard having friends who betray you or families that are hard to like. We all need those everlasting friends and those moments of clarity where we see our lives flash before us, and those times to be completely carefree. As we crash through the jungle of this life, we all steal a few hearts and break a few bones. But hey. That's life right?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Untitled

Hello all my peoples, well life right now is basically....boring. Incredibly so. It's just the same old, same old. My site is going to be updated again, hopefully this Friday, and now I have three randomly rotating polls, a guestbook, and a hit counter all hosted by bravenet. Which, by the way, likes to put popup ads everywhere. Sorry about that. And then our new assignment is to use JavaScript stuff. The thing is, we aren't learning JavaScript at all, we're just going to JS sites and copying the codes off their stuff. So the new assignment is to put three java script things on your site. This is really annoying because the only things you can get are these stupid games, or really annoying cursor things, or buttons that say click me and stuff like that. It's been really frustrating because some of the sites copy/paste codes don't work, and it was seriously messing with my computer and my site, and now I'm really mad a java script stuff and all those people out there who put copy/paste codes on the internet for other people to use that don't work(!) So anyway, now I have a really annoying cursor trail of words that says "Welcome to Katy's Website!", except the words are black and since I can't change that, you can't really see it against my dark background. And there's also this little thing down on the grey in the left hand bottom corner that says "Welcome to Katy's site" and stuff.
My research paper's coming along okay. It had better start coming along great soon, because it's due tomorrow. I'll post it somewhere so y'all peoples can read it after I'm done, k? Don't worry, it's not as long as my story. Okay, well I'm on the clock now, so I gotta go!

sighs from your favorite blogger who's just a little mad a frustrated right now,

Katy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds frustrating :( That's why I rely on geniuses to make templates for me. :)

Keshia.m said...

I am so sorry for you!!!
I hope things go better!!!!!
Love Ya
K