Pages

Description


As it turns out life is complicated and messy and gritty and dirty. Call it simple or easy if you want, but you're lying to yourself to feel better. It's hard growing up in today's world, it's hard having friends who betray you or families that are hard to like. We all need those everlasting friends and those moments of clarity where we see our lives flash before us, and those times to be completely carefree. As we crash through the jungle of this life, we all steal a few hearts and break a few bones. But hey. That's life right?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

Wow! It's been a while since I last blogged! The season has been really busy! Three of our friends from Washington flew down here to see us, and they've been here for like a week, but they left today. We went skiing with them up at Heavenly, Lake Tahoe, and that was awesome-the snow was great! Although the lift lines and the gondola line were really long. For a full update look me up on myspace by my first and last name, which are listed as Katy and Joy. Now I'm going back to school, and my first day back has been pretty good so far. This afternoon I'm going back to work. I guess somehow my employer "forgot" to pay me last month. Yeah. whatever. Oh well, the banks were't open anyway. LIsten, the bell just rang, so I gotta go. But hearts and hugs to all my fans out there! ; )

Katy

2 comments:

Keshia.m said...

Well,
It sounds like you had a fun time!
Thats cool!
Man,
doesen't that stink when people forget to pay you!
Well I will talk you more later.
Love K

Anonymous said...

Hey Katy- can you please pass on this message to Mary?

I think you accidently blocked me on myspace, because I sent you a HUGE reply to your message and then you wrote and asked me to respond. :( I am really really sad about this, and I tried leaving you another message to explain but I dont think it worked because it doesnt show up under my sent messages, and it says sometimes that you've blocked me.