Weird things you do when you're alone
I change out of my pajamas...into pajamas.
I sing in the shower
I sing in the kitchen
I watch and rewatch fan videos of everything I'm into
I sing all of the songs I've written out loud
I pop an entire bowl of popcorn just for myself
Sometimes I sleep all day instead of getting up
I clean the kitchen
Oh man even the weird things I do are boring boring boring.
I change out of my pajamas...into pajamas.
I sing in the shower
I sing in the kitchen
I watch and rewatch fan videos of everything I'm into
I sing all of the songs I've written out loud
I pop an entire bowl of popcorn just for myself
Sometimes I sleep all day instead of getting up
I clean the kitchen
Oh man even the weird things I do are boring boring boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment