Pages

Description


As it turns out life is complicated and messy and gritty and dirty. Call it simple or easy if you want, but you're lying to yourself to feel better. It's hard growing up in today's world, it's hard having friends who betray you or families that are hard to like. We all need those everlasting friends and those moments of clarity where we see our lives flash before us, and those times to be completely carefree. As we crash through the jungle of this life, we all steal a few hearts and break a few bones. But hey. That's life right?

Monday, October 04, 2010

They Call You the Heartbreak Thief

07.08.10

I'm bored of you, I'm sick of you
I can't believe I listened to you
Filled up my head with pretty trash
Though you were beggin' me back
Thought you'd turned a corner, turned a leaf
But you're nothin' but a heartbreak thief

I see what you really are
I see through your costume make up
I see through this sick facade
You can take off the White Knight get up
You never lied to me, but you cried to me
Told me you need me
You're a liar.

I'm bored with this, I'm sick of you
And no I can't, won't believe you
Filled up my head with beautiful lies
Somehow I didn't think of what you had to hide
Thought you'd changed for real, but no change at all
You're what we call a heartbreak thief

I see what you really are
I see through your costume make up
I see through this sick facade
You can take off the White Knight get up
You never lied to me, but you cried to me
Told me you needed me
You're a liar.

And I'm still here alone, still searching for someone to love
But ain't nobody gonna take me, I'm all broken down
With my broken heart
You heartbreak thief

No comments: