Here are some pretty interesting facts that I found at a site called StrangeFacts.com to go there, click here.
- Should there be a crash, Prince Charles and Prince William never travel on the same airplane as a precaution
- Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second
- When glass breaks, the cracks move faster than 3,000 miles per hour. To photograph the event, a camera must shoot at a millionth of a second
- A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found at the sun's surface
- The two-foot long bird called a Kea that lives in New Zealand likes to eat the strips of rubber around car windows
- Most lipsticks contains fish scales
- Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people
- The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is "uncopyrightable"
- A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside
- A quarter has 119 grooves on its edge, a dime has one less groove
- you're born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206
- In Natoma, Kansas, it's illegal to throw knives at men wearing striped suits
3 comments:
Funny! Although sometimes a borderline gross, check out News of the Weird:
http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html
I think you'll like it.
I found a funny pic of you and lcaey, if you send me your e-mail I will send it to ya :)
Mal-
know what you're saying about the facts! I think Lace already tried to send the pic to me, but it didn't come thru. I'll send you my email, K?
Katy
Post a Comment